Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Long week

Hello everyone,

So it is the middle of the week and already it has been a week full of reading assignments. I hear through the grapevine that there will be even more reading when I start taking graduate classes. It has been difficult to keep up with all the reading but I have learned some time management skills to help.

1st and foremost, writing out a good outline of when assignments are due and putting the dates on a calendar really seem to help. Also prioritizing what you need to do and what tests you have coming up.

NOTECARDS!!! They have been a huge help in organizing my life and my schoolwork.

I found out about a scholarship today!  CHECK IT OUT!

Best to everyone,
Cris
Academic Scholarships DEADLINE FEB 17th!
Must be ages 17-21
Must have a high GPA; scholarship recipient would travel to Houston on May 2nd to receive the award. If an EPPS student receives an award, Dr. Maxwell, Assistant Dean will attend the ceremony with the scholarship recipient(s). Please read the directions carefully.

http://www.houstonworks.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Scholarship-Application-2012-12.pdf
 

No comments:

Post a Comment